Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why is my hair falling out!What Should I do?

I always used to get my hair braided and thats why it is so long but i stopped because it gets messed up really easily and i would have to get my hair done every week and now that im a junior in high school i dont have time for that. I started to straighten my hair in 9th grade then stopped recently, at the beginning of this school year, because I hated my hair lady and my dad wouldnt let this guy do my hair. Now i justs wash it not every dad because im black and thats not good for your hair. i just rinse it and leave in a little bit of conditioner and put it up. The problem is i dont brush it for like 3 days and it gets so tanlged up, even though its so nice after i actually comb it, but a lot of naps just come out with the comb. My friends leave their hair curlly but nothing happens, but my hair gets so curky and locked like that its hard to comb and at the end of the week a lot of hair comes out. Today my sister just asked if i had a bald spot! But i think that just where the...



Why is my hair falling out!What Should I do?

Ok. 1st off you cant just not comb/brush your hair. You have to other wise your hair will break. So comb it after you wash it. Comb it everyday. In the morning and then again at night before you got to bed. Also use oil or some sort of hair moisturizer. Your hair is comming out because its BREAKING. Your not taking care of it. I know because i have african american hair as well and the same thing happened to me. I wasnt combing it through and it was dry. Now i comb it in the morning and at night, and whenever my hair gets dry I put olive oil on my scalp and the ends of my hair. My hair does not break anymore, and is healthier than its ever been. I think you should do the same.



Why is my hair falling out!What Should I do?

When you apply so much heat to black hair by straightnening it it causes you to lose your hair you should probably take a break and put them in braids and do some treatments in so that they can grow strong again



Merry Christmas



Why is my hair falling out!What Should I do?

That happened to me before, but I don't have the same hair as you but its sort of similar since I have thick hair that sometimes goes like yours if I put to much stuff in it. Its the conditioner, if you're not washing it out. Since the conditioner that sets in your hair gets your hair weak and fall it for some reason. But it tis the Conditioner ;)



Also I know this for sure its conditioner.



Why is my hair falling out!What Should I do?

Im not sure how black hair works but I know smoking can cause hair loss? It could be sheding like other girls' hair, my friend said it's cause of winter that hair sheds



Why is my hair falling out!What Should I do?

Hi. Wash you hair once a week with a moisturizing shampoo like Creme Of Nature. Follow up with a deep conditioner, Organic Root Stimulator and put in hair for 45 minutes and sit under the dryer. Put ORS moisturizing cream(don't use too much) and olive oil to hair and you can put hair in pony tail, roll it or put braids back in but do not let the braids stay in that long. You can give yourself a treatment once a month. I use the one by Mizani.



Why is my hair falling out!What Should I do?

Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee