Sunday, June 20, 2010

Did you ever think ?.........How?

many brushes do i have in my house, anyway ?



I did this morning I started counting.



Tooth brushes, hair brushes, toilet brushes on and on.



I am still counting.



Did you ever think ?.........How?

I counted twenty-three in my house.



I have cleaning brushes, brushes for pets, toothbrushes (at least 10), hairbrushes (i have four and there are others living in my house), and about five toilet brushes.



Did you ever think ?.........How?

well as long as you don't use the toilet brush for your teeth you are okay..



Did you ever think ?.........How?

too many



Did you ever think ?.........How?

at least 10 here...



Did you ever think ?.........How?

not at home at the moment



Did you ever think ?.........How?

Nah - personally I haven't really bothered with that. Thanks for the idea, though.



Did you ever think ?.........How?

LOL!! Are you bored?



Did you ever think ?.........How?

you can stop counting...and come over and put that toilet brush to good use.............



Did you ever think ?.........How?

um 34



Did you ever think ?.........How?

Wow, I've never had that much time on my hands...ever...haha funny



Did you ever think ?.........How?

sometimes.



Did you ever think ?.........How?

No, I never wonder that....I have a life...



Did you ever think ?.........How?

I have a few hair brushes, innumerable toothbrushes (we just stocked up on them not too long ago), and one toilet brush.



Did you ever think ?.........How?

I think someone needs a hobby. Hmm??



Did you ever think ?.........How?

Ive never thought about that but its a good question. You must be extremely bored tho!



Oh, dont forget to count that brush in over there..and that one under the cupboard!!



Enjoy brush hunting!



Did you ever think ?.........How?

Damn... thats a good question... I think I am going to do that tonight...



I am a professional painter... this is going to take me while...



Did you ever think ?.........How?

I only have 3--one for my teeth, one for my hair and one for the toilet.



Did you ever think ?.........How?

that's actually a pretty fascinating idea. it never even crossed my mind! whoa, i'm gonna go count right now!



Did you ever think ?.........How?

just don't brush your teeth with the toilet brushes;)



That is an intresting question. I will start counting now.



Have a star!



Did you ever think ?.........How?

paintbrush...



Did you ever think ?.........How?

Look at all your appliances that have electric motors:



Hair dryer



Can opener



Dish washer



Microwave



Everyone of those things that have electric motors has brushes.



Did you ever think ?.........How?

how clever.



Did you ever think ?.........How?

lol, never thought of that one. I have on the other hand noticed too many bags ,(gift, grocery, trash, ect.) geesh... ;) I will start counting those brushes tommorow.



Did you ever think ?.........How?

hmmm well including all my paint brushes...i give up



Did you ever think ?.........How?

i got tons of them each purpose even here at work i bring my tooth brush



Did you ever think ?.........How?

Answer #1 is funny and I don't think I can top that one but here's a thought.



One of my son's thought he wanted to get suspended from school and I made him clean the baseboard around the steps just once with a toothbrush. He never got suspended after that. Today, he is a wonderful guy but his siblings remind him occasionally about the toothbrush.



Did you ever think ?.........How?

Last count was 6 :)



Did you ever think ?.........How?

Makes me all itchy just thinking about it :)



Did you ever think ?.........How?

and the odd brush with the law too I imagine



Did you ever think ?.........How?

I think that everything that's too much is bad and everything that's too little is not enough.



:))



Did you ever think ?.........How?

Many brushes there are indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee