Sunday, June 20, 2010

Biracial hair!!?

i am biracial black and white and my hair is frizzy and tangled any tips like hairstyles,products,combs,brushes?? anything HELP!!!



Biracial hair!!?

Homegirl--the hot comb is your friend!! lol, From one mixed girl to another, the easiest thing for me to do is get a wide-toothed comb and comb my hair out when I get out the shower and my hair's still wet. Then I blowdry it out and straighten it with either a hot comb or a flat iron (a metal one, not the ones that plug into the wall unless it works on your hair).



I'm mixed with Native, too, so my hair reeeeally holds soap and is curly, so I dunno if your hair texture is similar to mine or not. I also use Suave shampoo and a sheer spritz. And no heavy gels or anything like that.



Dunno if that helped, but e-mail me if I can help ya! :)



Biracial hair!!?

Garnier Fructis hair shampoo and conditioner..... pony-tail or high bun (messy)



Biracial hair!!?

Well try stay away from brushes and stick to combs if your hair is curly, it can make it too frizzy!



I use a heat protectant cream (wella) that has a bit of a hold on my hair, and it keeps my curls in control! It is in a red tin thing, but there are loads of brands you should try.



Also try leave in conditioner.



I think the best hairstyle is a ponytail, something like this:



http://f3c.yahoofs.com/shopping/mcid2_34...



It looks pretty if you grow your hair really long, and leave two strands in the front out and straighten them!



Biracial hair!!?

try these products....http://www.roundbrushhair.com



they also have a forum that helps with hair care

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee