Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is ????

What is the best way to get the hair out of your hair brush?I usually use my comb and pick it out but i was wondering if theres any other more efficient methods.Thanks for the help.



What is ????

i think your technique is the best one but make sure you wash your brush at least once a month!



What is ????

Cut it all off



What is ????

I use a scissors and snip a side of it, then it seems much easier to pulls out! Good luck! :)



What is ????

pull it out, roll it in a ball, and put it in the bin!!!!



What is ????

I usually do the same thing, that's pretty much the best way to get the hair out.



What is ????

Don't brush your hair. Denise on survivor china survived a lifetime of this, so you should be fine



What is ????

I use a toothpick or something like that to pull it up by inserting it underneath the clumps. It works pretty well.



What is ????

nahh,thats the most efficient method to me,just combing out the hair from the brush,or brushin it out wiv anoda brush...



What is ????

That's the way I do it. I don't know of a better way of doing it.



What is ????

MY WIFE ALWAYS USES A PENCIL TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BRUSH AND THEN PULL UP ON IT TO GET THE BRUSH OUT WITH THE HAIR INTACT THEN THAKE THE HAIR IN YOUR HAND AND ROLL IT BETWEEN THE PALMS OF YOUR HANDS TO FORM A BALL THAT YOU CAN THROW AWAY.



What is ????

soak it in hot hot water for about 30 minutes and it'll losen from the base of the bristols and pull out very easily

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee