Sunday, June 20, 2010

Question about hair extensions - great lengths?

I had a bad chopped up haircut back in January due to a chemical process that damaged my fine thin naturally curly hair. My hair is now growing back in - about 3 inches of curly at the roots and underneath the back, but it is at that funky half curly/wavy, half straight stage. The sides were cut shorter than the back since there was more damage there, so I got great lengths extensions in the sides about a month ago while it grows. She cut them in half length wise and width wise so they wouldn't be too heavy on my hair, and there are only about 15 per side. I've had them a month and haven't lost one yet. They are a little difficult to work with - require drying and a lot a brushing with a round brush and dryer, but I'm afraid I would look even worse through this cumbersome hair stage if I got them taken out now. Here's the problem - my stylist goes on maternity leave in July and is not taking any more people after June 15th. I have an appointment for a trim next week and she



Question about hair extensions - great lengths?

Ive been reading your other questions about ur hair, and i would say leave them in. if you can maintain them until she gets back and they dont look bad, keep them! everyones had a horrible haircut once in their lives. if you feel and look good with hair extensions keep them in. maybe while your stylist is away, pop into another well respected salon and just get them checked out, and tell them your story.



Question about hair extensions - great lengths?

I'm sure it cant look that bad. Get them out, get a perm for curls and if its still really bad, wear a wig. It would look way better than wearing nappy extensions for that long!!



Question about hair extensions - great lengths?

same thing happened to my mother..take them out it will help..



because you not taking them is making them worse...goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee