Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help!Curling my hair??

i have straight, kind of relaxed hair,all i have is a plain 1" barrell curling iron, some mousee, hairspray, and brushes, and combs. help..??? i wanna curl my hair!



oh i have blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair, so after i curl it how should i fix it? head band, some up some down??



Help!Curling my hair??

You have everything you need to curl your hair. After you wash it, flip your head upside down and blowdry until it is almost dry. Then apply mouse to the roots all the way down to the tips. Finish blowdrying your hair. Then divide your hair into three sections, top, middle and bottom. Start curling your hair on the bottom, in one inch sections, from left to middle, then right to middle, with your curling iron. Mist with hairspray after you complete the sections. Work your way up to the top. When you curl the top, make sure you part your hair down the middle. Curl from root to tip like you did for the bottom sections, then mist with hairspray. Then, part your hair to the side and add decorative combs if you want to. You will have that sexy super model hair that you see in the magazines.



Help!Curling my hair??

I don't curl my hair its nattrully curly but i watch my mom do it



first she lets it air dry (it ussaly curls more)then she puts some hair product in it (while still damp)then curl it I think you should put a poof in it (a small pony tail on the top of your head laying down)then leave the rest down!



Help!Curling my hair??

take small sections and wrap the hair around the outside of the iron with it closed, this will give you a loose wavy curl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee