Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our Chi loses hair all the time. What can I do to prevent that? Brushing doesn't help.?

I also would like to find a good shampoo that will help dry skin



if that is her problem. She was scratching alot before I used



a regular shampoo for dandruff. But it didn't help the hair issue.



Our Chi loses hair all the time. What can I do to prevent that? Brushing doesn't help.?

I have a chihuahua and he had the same thing. I feed him Royal Canin Chihuahua 28 Formula. They love it! it provides essential nutrients for chihuahuas. i would also used head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner or baby shampoo and conditioner DON'T FOR GET THE CONDITIONER! feed her an egg daily as well. that helps their skin ans coat also! GOOD LUCK!!



Our Chi loses hair all the time. What can I do to prevent that? Brushing doesn't help.?

I like the Royal Canin because it focuses on their special needs. It also had a odor guard to keep their stools from smelling. its $13.99 for a 5 lbs. Good Luck! Report It



Our Chi loses hair all the time. What can I do to prevent that? Brushing doesn't help.?

Thanks to those of you who sent in good recommendations for



the pet products. There was more than one winner, in my book.



Thanks for your interest in responding.



Shari Report It



Our Chi loses hair all the time. What can I do to prevent that? Brushing doesn't help.?

shave all the hair off and shampooo her with a soap free shampoo so when her hair grows back its thick and strong



Our Chi loses hair all the time. What can I do to prevent that? Brushing doesn't help.?

ALL DOGS SHED!



ALL *ANIMALS* SHED!!



*YOU* SHED!!!



There's absolutely NOTHING you can put *IN*or *ON* ANY animal to stop shedding!!!



***NEVER*** use ANY human products on dogs!!!



Our Chi loses hair all the time. What can I do to prevent that? Brushing doesn't help.?

I use this Wonderful nutritional product that helps with shedding, allergies, skin conditions, itchiness, shedding, hot spots, digestive problems, and shedding, did I mention shedding?! And the product is guaranteed.



The website is www.dinovite.com



I have a pug that is a HEAVY HEAVY shedder and you would never know I had a dog in my home. It really does work.



Our Chi loses hair all the time. What can I do to prevent that? Brushing doesn't help.?

do you have a long hair or a short hair ? if short hair or long hair there could be an allergy problem and it could be his food . it could be in his shampoo but i doubt it . Have you discussed this issue with the vet ? if not then I would talk with the vet about it and change his food and see if that helps. If she has dry skin get a shampoo from petsmart and they will help you to determine what is going on . good luck .I have a chi and i feed him royal canin mini pup 33 right now but will switch to royal canin chihuahua 28 when he is 8 mos old. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee