Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can I get this style of hair?

Before I go and get my haircut, I want to know some haircut terms (the last two times I tried, it got messed up). Could any of you describe the hairstyle being used. How long it is? Do I include layers? I would also like to what the sideburns in these pictures are called.



Here are two pictures of the hair I want. They're generally the same hairstyle.



http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa102...



http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa102...



Also I want to know how do I keep my hair nice and smooth like his? They aren't frizzy. My hair on the other hand, sticks up a little. Like on the front, instead of just being brushed down, it sticks up (doesn't stick all the way up, it just doesn't stay down) What kind of shampoo or conditioner brand do you recommend?



Please be specific. Thanks.



Oh and don't tell me to bring them in to that haircutter because I've tried and they don't ever get it right. So haircut terms would be helpful.



How can I get this style of hair?

his hair is cut short on the sides with a long clipper guard preffebly a #4 ( 1/2 inch) and the top is cut very short with scissors (like finger width) and the front also but tell them to leave the front just slightly longer...and if you brought this pic to the hairdresser and they messed it up..go somewhere else....its not that hard... i do cuts all day ....workin full time... ive been a stylist and a barber for 9 years(yup i have both licenses) if you have trouble keeping your hair down try gel..if it doesnt hold try a pommade--use it on when hair is dry tho...good luck !!



How can I get this style of hair?

wear a du rag and sleepwith it on really tight that'll keep it from sticking up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee