Sunday, June 20, 2010

How to manage long thin hair?

My hair is a little longer than shoulder lenght and it is straight and a little on the thin side. I usually just put it up but i want to start wearing it down more. I usually dry my hair. It makes it a little frizzy, but it is frizzy when i don't dry it too sometimes. Also it tangles easy. When i wear it down it looks like it needs brushed within 10 minutes, and it isn't always friz or tangles, it just looks bad. Just kind of limp. I put leave-in conditioner to help with frizz and hold it in one place. When is the best time to put this in, before it is dried or after wards. The directions say damp or dry hair. What products or methods should i try to just wear it down, not in any particular way just down. I also am wodering if using a straightener even though my hair is natrally straight will make it look better? Any advise would be helpful because I am not really good with knowing what to do with my hair



How to manage long thin hair?

If your hair is too long, it only gets dragged down. You might considering cutting it to shoulder length. Then, use a good shampoo and volumiser spray, and blow dry it with a good flat rubber brush but gently, and not too hot. You can also use conditioners that are not too creamy; the watery ones work best to add protein and nourishment to the hair. This adds a bit of body, too.



Yes, the anti-frizz treatments are generally used on freshly shampooed hair that is damp. Then gently blow it dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee