Thursday, June 17, 2010

Some cute ways to wear my hair? Please?

I'm tired of wearing my hair the way i wear it like everyday. (which is short layers brushed to front, and some poof to it.) Can any one tell me some cute, creative ways to have my hair? Maybe with some bobby pins or cute bows or something.



this is what it looks like:



http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/xoM...



http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/xoM...



this is a dramatic way of showing how my layers look. Kind of crazy. Haha:



http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/xoM...



Some cute ways to wear my hair? Please?

i think it lookz cute the way it's cut, mayb u should try dying it a different color



Some cute ways to wear my hair? Please?

You could use some bobby pins to hold the bangs back either on top of your head or to the sides. You could also put your hair in little pig tails. Also try making your hair curly by scrunching it together when you get out of the shower and use hair gel to make it hold the curls. Hope that helps and good luck.



Some cute ways to wear my hair? Please?

I wear two ponytails alot. But there is a trick to it... I love your layers and slanted bangs-btw..to make the ponytails look pretty and not childish have them be banded right behind your ears. So your pontyils are pushed to the front, behind your ears, framing your face, put the elastic low so your hair falls feminitely and sweedishly below. If you put them high they look like cindy brady and if you put them behind your head, you can't see your hair. It is really cute and you can be an adult and still wear it like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee