Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ladies only: I saw my gf get a hot foot! Is it wrong to laugh?

Here's what happened:



She's getting ready for a presentation, I'm lying in bed. From the adjoining bathroom I hear this loud shriek like a fire engine, something like "Woowoowoooooo!" and suddenly she bursts into the bedroom, in her slip, holding a hair brush in one hand and her foot in the other and hopping in a little circle, going "Ow ow ow ow ow!" I say, "Wussumatter, babe?" really slow and she says really fast and frantic, still hopping, "Hot foot! Hot foot! Hot foot!" She had dropped her curling iron and it rolled under her toes. I check to see that she's okay (she was?) but she's sitting on the floor holding her foot sucking and blowing on her toes through the hole the iron burned in her stocking.



So I laugh! Remember I already checked to see if she was okay. Was this "wrong"?



We have a bet on whether other women would think it was ok to laugh-it's a friendly bet and she's not mad at me, but I want to know. I won't say how I bet except by private email after you answer!



Ladies only: I saw my gf get a hot foot! Is it wrong to laugh?

That's one way to curl your toes!



I'd laugh.



Ladies only: I saw my gf get a hot foot! Is it wrong to laugh?

Nah it wasn't wrong. I would've laughed too. %26gt;:)



Ladies only: I saw my gf get a hot foot! Is it wrong to laugh?

i think that's hilarious. i wouldve laughed.



edit: oops didnt realize this was a gal question only.



Ladies only: I saw my gf get a hot foot! Is it wrong to laugh?

noo i dont think its that big of a deal to laugh.. if you DID help her out first =)



Ladies only: I saw my gf get a hot foot! Is it wrong to laugh?

IDK. I think it would be kinda funny... It was good that you checked first to make sure she was okay... But yeah I would probably laugh after the fact too.



Ladies only: I saw my gf get a hot foot! Is it wrong to laugh?

I think it's ok to laugh at her as long as you make sure she's ok, which you did.



Ladies only: I saw my gf get a hot foot! Is it wrong to laugh?

that would have ben funny-just apoligize in case it hurrt her fealings.



Ladies only: I saw my gf get a hot foot! Is it wrong to laugh?

wth, how did it roll under her toes? AND how did it roll? Was it cordless? Either way it sounds pretty funny but I'm sure I'd be "hopping" mad if it happened to me too!



Sorry for your troubles! %26lt;ll:{%26gt;



Ladies only: I saw my gf get a hot foot! Is it wrong to laugh?

No,it is just human and funny.I am sure you did not mean it in a bad way only humerusI must apolize I laughed reading it.I sorry.



Ladies only: I saw my gf get a hot foot! Is it wrong to laugh?

not nice to laugh at her pain. how would you feel if it happened to you? you'd want sypathy not laughed at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee