Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm about to shampoo and condition my hair, I have black/kinkyish hair, advice?

Should I comb/ brush when conditioning or what? ADVICE? I currently have a wide tooth comb, small tooth comb, a brush, blow dryer and curling iron. These are my tools to help me with this mission !! HELP! lOL =]]



I'm about to shampoo and condition my hair, I have black/kinkyish hair, advice?

comb it while you have the conditioner in it and when your done comb or bush out while blow drying it.



I'm about to shampoo and condition my hair, I have black/kinkyish hair, advice?

Distribute the conditioner well, that is the most important thing. Let the conditioner sit for about a minute, and use a vent brush with plastic (or the like), non-bristle prongs. Start from the ends and work your way up. Don't pull on it or yank it, and you should be good to go! Rinse. Air dry about 70 % of the way and blowdry. Add a little oil, and curl. Wrap it if you are about to sleep on it. ;)



I'm about to shampoo and condition my hair, I have black/kinkyish hair, advice?

To me no. I mean when ur conditioning and shampooing your hair if you brush it then like it would get like get in the brush. And it doesn't really matter if ur hair is tangled when u wash your hair. You should just brush your hair afteryou get out. It easier. And you can always use a leave in conditioner or hair protecter and brush ur hair then!



I'm about to shampoo and condition my hair, I have black/kinkyish hair, advice?

Yes, you should comb while conditioning and use the Wide Tooth Comb.



Do Not, I repeat, Do Not use the small tooth comb.



Comb from your ends up, when you reach heavy resistance... Stop Combing and gently work the tangle out, then comb smooth.



Take your time, Don't rush doing your hair otherwise the result will make you very unhappy.



And the Long Hair Care Forum (Link is below) is a great place for learning to take care of your hair.



You can lurk and read for free but to become a member takes a 5.00/yr subscription fee.



Have a good wash.



I'm about to shampoo and condition my hair, I have black/kinkyish hair, advice?

Tips on Washing your hair.



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/wash-...



How to do Deep conditioning



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee