Friday, November 27, 2009

Peroxide + Hair..?? is it safe?

Okay, i have hair thats brown but looks black so dyes and rinses dont work well for me unless im in the sun, is it safe to use peroxide in my hair and if so how? Can i use it like salons do when they give highlights and use that brush thingy and put aluminum on the sections I dont want done. and wat does peroxide do, lightings it?



Peroxide + Hair..?? is it safe?

i wouldnt peroxide is good at turning your hair orange



Peroxide + Hair..?? is it safe?

As a teenager, I used to use peroxide on my hair. I ended up with the red highlights that I wanted, but my hair felt like straw. Better to go to a salon. It's more expensive, but it will look much better than if you use peroxide.



Peroxide + Hair..?? is it safe?

i put peroxide in my hair and it didnt do anything. and my friend left it in his hair for like an hour and it didnt do anything. i think that it is just a myth.



Peroxide + Hair..?? is it safe?

I used peroxide in my hair years ago and it took probably 7 years for my hair to fully recover from it. Peroxide kills your hair and gives you an orange tint. The best thing you can do is to get it professionally done and depending how light you want to go even that can kill your hair. Spend the extra money to go to a really good colorist. I cant tell you how fried and gross my hair was after i used peroxide. after it grew out my hair was so shiny and healthy i havent used peroxide since. dont make the same mistake i did!! i regretted it for yearsss



Peroxide + Hair..?? is it safe?

I have used peroxide on my hair before and it does turn your hair lighter. but you really can't control how light your hair is. Make sure you keep you hair conditioned so it won't dry out. After you have washed your hair just pour a bottle of peroxide on your hair you don't have to rinse it out. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee