Saturday, November 28, 2009

HELP! How to give my fine hair body?

I have fine straight platinum blonde hair and my hair has no body to it, it's between my chin and my shoulders.



What is a good shampoo?



What is the best brush to use?



HELP! How to give my fine hair body?

try Very Volumizing Pomegranate %26amp; Say Shampoo it works great and then for ur brush use Round Thermal Brush with Ionic + Ceramic Technology. I sent links to both of them try it out and ur sure to get more body in ur hair.



HELP! How to give my fine hair body?

I would suggest a volumizing shampoo from KMS



make sure you when you dry your hair you tip your head upside down with the blow drier for more volume



It helps if you tease the roots with a small comb or brush too.



HELP! How to give my fine hair body?

go to a salon and ask for Bumble and Bumble thickening shampoo! it really does wonders!



HELP! How to give my fine hair body?

ok! well typically when people have platinum blonde hair, its really soft and silky. so i see how you want more body to it. i have dirty blonde hair which has lots of body but flattens. i use pantene. there's a link i provided showing the different shampoos they have. just pick which one sounds right for you. and trust me pantene is the best!!



HELP! How to give my fine hair body?

Do you dye your hair? That usually gives it some body. Also, I aways get a perm. I have a little bit longer hair, about 2 inches below my shoulders. I have long layers with a perm that gives it more body and my hair looks full. I have baby fine, flat, natural blonde hair. The perms lighten it a little. As for shampoo: I switch it around all the time. Using the same thing for a long time never works. Also the shampoos that say for fine hair seem to be too soft and doesn't work for me. I usually get ones that say for treated hair (my perm). My trick is I use hair gel while wet and then blow dry upside down for volume. And then I schrunch it and spritz with hair spray. Good luck....Those vented brushes don't work on fine hair. I use the nylon bristle brushes.



HELP! How to give my fine hair body?

mousse (dont know how to spell)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee