Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need help!! bad hair day!!?

my hair always gets knotted up and looks like I brushed it with a rake. any tips on how to keep my locks lookin fine all the time??



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

lots of shampoo, and dectangler(i put it in my hair everyday) Thats about it



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

get your hair cut short, its easy to manage and it looks hot on most women



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

Lots of conditioner. And leave it in for a little while.



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

suave biobasics



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

Straight,Curl,Whatever!!



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

try straitening it and also use an anti-friz serum,



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

Get a hair cut.



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

My hair used to do that but then I started to use spray gel in my hair after I got out of the shower.I hope that helps!!!!!



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

I use TONS of conditioner but when its really bad, that is what i call a pony-tail day



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

Do whatever makes you feel like YOU.



And feel good.



www.lhj.com



www.seventeen.com



www.cosmogirl.com



Those websites might help!



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

a)get a better brush



b) get a defrizzer



c)get a spray in conditioner on detangler



d) get a shampoo that is perfect 4 ur hair



or



d) all the above



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

use thermasilk strightening cream



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

Short hair is a definite option...much easier to take care of... lol and hats until you get that hair cut!



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

I just love SAMY shampoo and conditioner...just try it once...I try out everything once u get it at Walgreen's and CVS also look at the website www.samysalon.com



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

use a lot of mousse or gel on it



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

This depends entirely on your type of hair. Your best bet would be to go somewhere like a Hair Cuttery or other reputable hair salon and ask them to tell you what haircare products and techniques would be best for your type of hair. It could be that you need a hairstyle that will "fit" your type of hair. Course wavy hair needs different styles and products than fine straight hair.



If you can't do that, then wash your hair with a gentle shampoo, then use a conditioner that stays in several minutes before rinsing. Squeeze sections of your hair dry with a towel rather than rubbing it really hard (which tangles it.) Use a very wide toothed comb to gently comb your hair out, starting at the bottom and working your way up. If you get a tangle, try separating it first with your fingers, then the comb.



Once your hair has dried completely, if it still needs more softening and management, try diluting a little of the conditioner in a spray bottle filled with water (about a tablespoon to a pint of water - shake it up) and spray a bit of the conditioner on your hair before brushing it through with a hairbrush. You can also use this on your hair if the problem is that it's a total mess in the morning after you've slept on it.



I need help!! bad hair day!!?

buy hair moisterizuer. the ones that looks like lotion.



it will take out the frizz and make it way easier to come your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee