Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ok, I've been sick for the week &i'm finally better. I want my hair to look pretty 4 m

My hair is brownish red and comes down about an inch past my shoulders but may be a little longer when straightened. I have bangs in the front, and my hair is a little shorter in the front. My face is a little round so i need it to work with that. Ummm....The things I have to work with are :straightener, brush(duh), curling iron, curlers, hairbands, headbands, bows, ribbons...I really wanna loook super cute, can you PLEASE help me?????



Ok, I've been sick for the week %26amp;i'm finally better. I want my hair to look pretty 4 my bf on v-day HELP!!!

i always think kinda curly hair is sexy/cute. so what id do is use your curling iron and section about an 1inch by inch chunk of hair starting at the bottom and working your way to the top of your hair, and just wrap that chunk of hair around the curling iron, not actually clamping the hair in it. and hold it there for a few seconds...then let go and you should have a little spiral curl.(you might have to group your hair in different sections, otherwise it gets kind of hard) but your hair will look really curly at first but within a few mins it will relax into a soft curl, and just kind of toss your hair around to make it look not so fixed. and since you said you have a round face i would clip your bangs back with a cute hair clip..or kinda pull your hair half up with your bangs. i think that would look really cute =)



Ok, I've been sick for the week %26amp;i'm finally better. I want my hair to look pretty 4 my bf on v-day HELP!!!

Ok....



I think that you could use just ya dryer and straighter for this one...



try blow drying ya hair wiv ya head upside down so that its full and boncy at the top then tame it with the straighters so that you have a few flicks either out or in towards ya face and around ya jaw line....not too much tho !



keep it natural........... the way i prefer it is if u pull back ya hair from just above ya fringe and then keep in place with a few clip or just put a head band on to separate it from ya fringe.



try it ... its easy !!



Ok, I've been sick for the week %26amp;i'm finally better. I want my hair to look pretty 4 my bf on v-day HELP!!!

You must be young if you want to look cute on V-day, and that is ok. So if you are a teen I would pin up the back %26amp; leave a few chunky strands around your face. If you are not a teen...leave your hair down. Straight or curly leave it down and don't use too much hairspray. Softer hair is sexier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee