Saturday, November 28, 2009

Frizzy hair.. help!!?

i have long beautiful hair but its always frizzy and rough. i use an anti-frizz shampoo and it works a bit but my hair is STILL frizzy! anyone know what i can do to stop my frizzyness? i feel like i have to brush it every minute!



Frizzy hair.. help!!?

my hair is frizzy too. But keep trying using garnier fructise shampoo. its amazing, if u like to keep ur hair down. If u straighten it to much it will damage ur hair and ur hair will get even more frizzier. I comb my hair after i get out of the shower to get all the knots out, then i add some just a little mousse, not to much to make it stiff, then add defrizzing cream. let it air dry.



Frizzy hair.. help!!?

use a smoothing cream and chi straightener



Frizzy hair.. help!!?

I have the exact same problem! Try buying a high end straightner, that works for my friends. Or you could go to a salon and ask "what treatments could I use and do to help my frizz?" If they sell it at there salon they will jack up the price but it will help :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee