Friday, November 27, 2009

HELP!!!! all my hair is falling out!!!!?

Please help!!! If anyone has had this problem!! My hair won't stop falling out, when I comb it after I get out of the shower there is a huge chunck that comes out, like how much there was when I used to clean out my brush after a month or so!! I can't stop crying everytime I shower or look in the mirror at the thin-ness. I'm only 19 (girl) what is going on!!! I went to the dermatologist, they tested me and nothing came up. I take biotin, and a multi-vitamin and eat incredibly healthy! SOme one please give any advice you may have :(



HELP!!!! all my hair is falling out!!!!?

stop using straighteners or curlers daily



HELP!!!! all my hair is falling out!!!!?

Dont use shampoo too often...it damages your hair. Try using an after shower conditioner, they can work wonders. Brands like Livon and Mrs. Marino are really good. Just apply it over your hair after shower, wait for 2 mins. and then wash off thoroughly. Your problem will be solved.



1 more thing...never comb wet hair.....



HELP!!!! all my hair is falling out!!!!?

Well try not to panic, and first of all, lose the biotin. If you honestly eat healthy, and take your vitamins, that's all that matters. This is normal especially if you have thick hair. And remember, 60-100 hairs lost a day is normal. Check your hairs that fall out, and if they've got the white bulb at the end, then that's not good, but if the ends aren't white, it could just be from damaged hair shafts breaking off. If so, try to avoid damaging your hair further, and condition every night. If actual "chunks" of hairs are falling off, then I suggest going to a dermatologist again, and getting a biopsy. Hope everything turns out alright.



HELP!!!! all my hair is falling out!!!!?

hi maybe you should go see your gp you may have alapesia my sister has it and when she is really stressed out her hair falls out, go see a doctor and try not to worry to much.



HELP!!!! all my hair is falling out!!!!?

Have you had your thyroid checked? i know my mom has the same problem as what you are having and it is because of her thryroid. i would seriously check into it. other wise you could try a differant shampoo and wash your hair only every other day the natural oils in your hair is good for it.



Good luck hun i hope it gets better.



KW



HELP!!!! all my hair is falling out!!!!?

I think you might want to check with a doctor (maybe someone other than a dermatologist).



Below please find a link to the Mayo Clinic web site that discusses hair loss.



HELP!!!! all my hair is falling out!!!!?

Sometimes my hair falls out when my hormones change. I still have a lot of hair but there is a lot that comes out in my brush. There could be other reasons why your hair is falling out though. I was having kidney problems and didn't know it. I would ask your general doctor. Hope this helps.



HELP!!!! all my hair is falling out!!!!?

try a strengthner. ik u said its not breaking... but this might help. im not sure whats wrong but I REALLY hope you get better!!



HELP!!!! all my hair is falling out!!!!?

Massage aloe Vera gel over the scalp,leave it for about one hour.After this rinse the hair with warm water.It gives excellent results for hair loss if one uses this massage at least 3-4 times a week. Check out



http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee