Friday, November 27, 2009

How long does Kool-aid hair dye last?

I found a good recipie. Mix a packet with a quarter size of conditioner. Brush into hair, wrap in saran-wrap and leave for as long as you want.



I'm wonder about how long it stays in. In my internet browsing, I've found everything from "until you shower" to a couple of months.



I have dark hair, I'm planning on dying it red or blue.



How long does Kool-aid hair dye last?

I did that when I was little and played softball... I had dark hair and it didn't show up very well. I was going for blue (a team color) and it washed to an unnoticable point a few days later. My sister who is blonde also did it and it stayed in her hair noticably for a much longer period. a month or so. Also, note that koolaid has sugar in it. And on a sticky sweaty day, bugs love you %26gt;_%26lt;



How long does Kool-aid hair dye last?

Not all Koolaid has sugar in it. The small packets do not, and that is what you want to use. Report It



How long does Kool-aid hair dye last?

well if you have dark hair, you should use a couple of packs. it lasts about 2-4 washes, not months.



How long does Kool-aid hair dye last?

i died it(mine) rasberry blue and it lasted up to 2 months on me but i mixed it with hot boiled water the put the kool-aid let it sit and then but it in ur hair wrap with saran wrap and then wait 30 mintues and then when you get in the shower wash all sampoo out but leave in alittle conditioner cause the kool-aid might dry out ur hair



How long does Kool-aid hair dye last?

Since you have dark hair it is not going to last long at all. That is if it even shows up. If your hair is very dark with no highlights I doubt that you will even see red or blue. If you have highlights or lighter hair it will show up but it will probably not be that dramatic. If you want something that will last, you should try Sally Hansens "punky colors." It will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee