Friday, November 27, 2009

Making Euronext 100% premium remy hair extensions last??

I bought them for 140$ (on sale) and I LOVE them. They're awesome I can straighten my regular hair and then put them in everyone says they look like my real hair, however they seem to be splitting at the ends and looking damaged now. The hair is breaking off and stuff. I want to take care of them soo I need some tips if anyone has any for preserving hair extensions and how to keep them looking nice. These are my first extensions so I don't know a lot, and its probably my fault anyways for the damage, due to brushing i think, i just need some tips. Thanks.



Making Euronext 100% premium remy hair extensions last??

i'm assuming they are 100% real human hair since I have Remy hair extensions as well....I use a shine spray or placenta oil on them after washing them....remember they dont get oil from your scalp that your "real hair" is getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee